1 hr 19 mins
1 hr 4 mins
Very easy--you don't even need a mixer. Prep time includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 15-30 seconds, or until just melted.
- 2Stir in brown sugar, cocoa and vanilla. Mix well.
- 3Stir in cake flour.
- 4Stir in chocolate chips.
- 5Cover with plastic wrap and chill 1 hour, or until firm.
- 6Preheat oven to 350°F
- 7Break off small pieces of dough and form into balls.
- 8Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- 9Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until firm but not browned.
- 10Cool on baking sheets 5 minutes, then remove to rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cocoa Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.5
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 28.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 0.7 g