Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 4 mins
Very easy--you don't even need a mixer. Prep time includes chilling time.
Make and share this Cocoa Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Place butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 15-30 seconds, or until just melted.
- Stir in brown sugar, cocoa and vanilla. Mix well.
- Stir in cake flour.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill 1 hour, or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Break off small pieces of dough and form into balls.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until firm but not browned.
- Cool on baking sheets 5 minutes, then remove to rack to cool completely.