Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing coffee drink with starbucks liquer!
- 1 cup starbucks coffee liqueur
- 1⁄4 cup peppermint schnapps
- 1 (8 ounce) envelope hot cocoa
- Mix together and serve in an irish coffee glass.
- Can top with whipped cream and grated nutmeg.
Minty good! Please do tell me this is for 2 not 1? Thats a lot of calories! I myself made half and it was plenty! The directions doesn`t state to mix the cocoa with water but I did!
This is way too good! I am experimenting for my next dinner get togther coming up soon, and this will be one I will definatley be serving. I did not have Starbucks coffee liqueur, so I used another coffee liqueur for this but reduced the amount slightly. Thanks so much mariposa!...Kitten:)