Recipe by Sonya01
from the australian kellogs website Tips: Serve with ice cream as a special Banana Sundae treat. Be sure to use the popsicle sticks, as they are safer for children than skewers. Try mango or pineapple instead of banana.
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 300 g milk chocolate
- 2 1⁄2 cups cocoa, pops
- 12 pedestal popsicle sticks
- 6 bananas, peeled and cut in half
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Place the coconut onto a baking tray on the middle to top shelf of the oven and allow coconut to turn golden brown, remove from oven and cool.
- Place the chocolate into a medium bowl and place in the microwave for 1 minute, stir well and return to the microwave another minute.
- Mix the Kellogg's® Coco Pops® and the coconut together and put onto a plate.
- Push the popsicle sticks into the base of the bananas and quickly dip in the warm chocolate, roll the banana in the Kellogg's® Coco Pops® and the coconut and place onto a baking sheet lined with greaseproof paper.
- Refrigerate until required; allow to stand 5 minutes before serving.