Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Came across this surfing somewhere....think it was at mealtime.org.
Make and share this Coco-Nutty Tropical Treat Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup icing sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained & excess moisture squeezed out
- 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped almonds or 1⁄2 cup pecans or 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375, grease a 9x13 pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix graham crumbs and icing sugar, stir in butter until evenly blended.
- Press crumb mixture firmly into bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake until edges are golden brown about 10-12 minutes.
- In a large bowl stir condensed milk, pineapple, coconut& almonds.
- With a rubber spatula dollop pineapple mixture onto crumb crust and spread almost to the edges.
- bake until just set, 10-15 minutes.
- remove from oven& sprinkle with white chocolate chips, let stand until chocolate softens, 3-4 minutes.
- then spread chocolate over surface.
- Cool completely, cut into bars.