Rhonda *J*'s Note:
Came across this surfing somewhere....think it was at mealtime.org.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained & excess moisture squeezed out
- 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped almonds or 1/2 cup pecans or 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven to 375, grease a 9x13 pan.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix graham crumbs and icing sugar, stir in butter until evenly blended.
- 3Press crumb mixture firmly into bottom of prepared pan.
- 4Bake until edges are golden brown about 10-12 minutes.
- 5In a large bowl stir condensed milk, pineapple, coconut& almonds.
- 6With a rubber spatula dollop pineapple mixture onto crumb crust and spread almost to the edges.
- 7bake until just set, 10-15 minutes.
- 8remove from oven& sprinkle with white chocolate chips, let stand until chocolate softens, 3-4 minutes.
- 9then spread chocolate over surface.
- 10Cool completely, cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coco-Nutty Tropical Treat Bars
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.2
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 95.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g