Recipe by Katzen
A delicious spice based chai, with a smooth rooibos base, and a kick of cinamon, giner, cardamom, and piquant red peppercorns. Add a strong hint of coconut, for a slightly exotic twist. Serve stright up, or infused in hot milk for a fabulous chai latte. This is my version of David's Tea's Coco Chai Rooibos Tea.
Top Review by Lalaloula
This is a lovely and very pretty tea blend. I made it as a gift for a friend and it was very quick and easy to put together, looks wonderful and smells so aromatic. Im sure the taste is great, too.<br/>Thank you so much for sharing this lovely recipe with us, Kat!<br/>Made and reviewed for Veggie Swap #61 August 2013.
- 1 cup rooibos tea
- 1 -2 cinnamon stick, broken up
- 1 tablespoon peppercorn, pink
- 1 tablespoon ginger, dried slices or 1 tablespoon ginger, dried chunks
- 1 tablespoon cardamom pod, crushed
- 1 tablespoon coconut, unsweetened
- 4 -6 cloves (optional)