Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Farmer's Almanac
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 lb mixed nuts (3 to 4 cups)
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Heat oven to 300º.
- Melt butter with salt, garlic powder and pepper sauce.
- Mix well- add nuts.
- Toss to coat.
- In a jelly roll pan, bake for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce and bake 15 minutes longer.
I scaled this back for 175g (6ounce) packet of mixed nuts and at first I thought there was not going to be enough sauce to coat them it was just right. I melted my mix in the microwave and proceeded as directed and these smelt devine as they cooked in the oven. Thank you Gingerbear, made for Bargain Basement.