This is an EASY and tasty Swedish Style Meatball recipe. I have tried many, many cocktail meatball recipes searching for the perfect one and I think I have finally found it. Try this at least once.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 (1 ounce) package onion soup (I use Lipton)
- 3 -6 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (or 1/2 tsp table salt)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1For the Meatballs: Combine breadcrumbs, 1 packet onion soup, salt, 2 eggs, Worcestershire sauce, and enough water to make the mixture pasty and not dry. Combine in ground beef and mix well.
- 2Rolls into cocktail size meatballs and place on nonstick jelly roll style pan.
- 3Bake in preheated 400°F oven for 15 minutes or until done.
- 4For the Sauce: In large sauce pan combine 2 packets of McCormick Mushroom gravy, 1 packet onion soup, and 2 cups water. Bring to boil and simmer 1 minute.
- 5Turn to low and stir in 2 cups sour cream until fully incorporated.
- 6Stir in meatballs and gently simmer for a few minutes. Serve warm in crockpot for parties, or serve over noodles for dinner.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cocktail Meatballs Swedish Style
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.4
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 124.2 mg
- Sodium 403.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 20.5 g