Recipe by Dancer^
These always turn out great. Nice with dips, soups, you pick.
Top Review by JudyCC
Delicious buttery, cheesy cookie! Perfect for an elegant cocktail party. Recipe made a little more than 6 dozen, rather than 3 dozen as stated in recipe. This was using the recommended 1/2tsp. per cookie. I added 1/2 tsp. cayenne powder, and next time may add some finely chopped pecans or walnuts. This would be a nice addition.
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, Grated
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- to taste cayenne pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend the first three ingredients well.
- Add the Rice Krispies.
- Roll into small balls, about 1/2 teaspoon.
- Flatten balls out on cookie sheet. Bake in a 350 F oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cayenne pepper may be added along with the first three ingredients for added zest.