Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A homemade dressing lightens up these refreshing tortilla wraps. Taken from the Light & Tasty Magazine.
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1⁄2 cup avocado, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons ripe olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, torn
- 4 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas, warmed
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, avocado, bacon, celery, onion, olives and cheese.
- In another small bowl, combine the lemon juice, honey, mustard, garlic, dill weed, salt and pepper.
- Whisk in the oil.
- Pour over the chicken mixture; toss to coat.
- Place romain lettuce on each tortilla; top with 2/3 cup chicken mixture, then with tomatoes.
- Roll up tortilla to make wraps.