A homemade dressing lightens up these refreshing tortilla wraps. Taken from the Light & Tasty Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup avocado, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons ripe olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, torn
- 4 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas, warmed
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1In a small bowl, combine the chicken, avocado, bacon, celery, onion, olives and cheese.
- 2In another small bowl, combine the lemon juice, honey, mustard, garlic, dill weed, salt and pepper.
- 3Whisk in the oil.
- 4Pour over the chicken mixture; toss to coat.
- 5Place romain lettuce on each tortilla; top with 2/3 cup chicken mixture, then with tomatoes.
- 6Roll up tortilla to make wraps.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cobb Salad Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.9
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 501.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 17.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas