This tastes just like the real thing! And it's oh so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the wafers in butter to melt wafers in microwave 1 minute or until melted.
- 2Mix the nuts and cereal into melted wafers.
- 3Spread on waxed paper lined cookie sheet.
- 4Let cool in the refrigerator.
- 5Lift waxed paper and break the mixture into pieces.
- 6I often use peanuts instead of cashews.
Nutritional Facts for Clodhoppers
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.0
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.0 mg
- Sodium 467.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white chocolate wafers