Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This tastes just like the real thing! And it's oh so good!
Make and share this Clodhoppers recipe from Food.com.
- Put the wafers in butter to melt wafers in microwave 1 minute or until melted.
- Mix the nuts and cereal into melted wafers.
- Spread on waxed paper lined cookie sheet.
- Let cool in the refrigerator.
- Lift waxed paper and break the mixture into pieces.
- I often use peanuts instead of cashews.
These were soooooo good and soooo easy. I made these for my friends for christmas and you would never know they took me like five minutes to make. AMAZING! Thank you so much!