Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This tastes just like the real thing! And it's oh so good!
- 946.36 ml Golden Grahams cereal
- 473.18 ml white chocolate wafers
- 236.59 ml chopped cashew nuts
- 4.92 ml butter
- Put the wafers in butter to melt wafers in microwave 1 minute or until melted.
- Mix the nuts and cereal into melted wafers.
- Spread on waxed paper lined cookie sheet.
- Let cool in the refrigerator.
- Lift waxed paper and break the mixture into pieces.
- I often use peanuts instead of cashews.
These were soooooo good and soooo easy. I made these for my friends for christmas and you would never know they took me like five minutes to make. AMAZING! Thank you so much!