1/1 Photo of Clean Eating Soba Noodle Salad With Flank Steak
2 hrs 30 mins
Entered for safe-keeping. From Clean Eating, May/June 2009. A Japanese-inspired salad. This can be served hot as a stir-fry or chilled as a main course.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces soba noodles (buckwheat noodles)
- 1 lb flank steak
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup napa cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 cup fresh bean sprout
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1Cook noodles according to the package directions.
- 2Slice steak across the grain into strips (about 1/4-inch thick by 2 inches long).
- 3Heat oil in a saute pan over medium-high heat and cook meat for 5 minutes or until no longer pink in the middle; drain and set aside.
- 4Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss together cooked noodles, cabbage, carrots, bean spouts and cilantro. Add flank steak strips.
- 5PREPARE DRESSING:.
- 6Prepare dressing in a small bowl; whisk together all dressing ingredients. Pour over steak and toss gently.
- 7Let steak cool and, for best flavor, refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving salad. (Will last in refrigerator for up to 4 days.).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Clean Eating Soba Noodle Salad With Flank Steak
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.0
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 759.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 30.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar