Clean Eating Cabbage Salad With Tuna
- Ready In:
- 3 cups napa cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons almonds, sliced
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 12 ounces tuna in water, drained
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sucanat
- sea salt, to taste (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine Napa cabbage, red cabbage, onions, almonds and toasted sesame seeds. Then add well-drained tuna, and combine gently, keeping tuna in large chunks.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients. Pour over top of cabbage-tuna mixture and combine well.
- For best flavor, refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to eat yummy healthy foods!