Recipe by nsomniak6
Cooking Light 2004 Dry mustard powder has a pleasant bitterness and mild heat that pair well with the tender beef. Peppercorns and rosemary add even more flavor.
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (4 ounce) beef tenderloin steaks, trimmed (1 inch thick)
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare grill.
- Place peppercorns and rosemary in a spice or coffee grinder; pulse until the pepper is coarsely ground.
- Combine pepper mixture, dry mustard, salt, and garlic powder; rub evenly over both sides of steaks.
- Place steaks on a grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.