Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
As a child, I would attend parties and would be given this fruit salad. I recently found out by watching someone make this at a Christmas party that it has just a few ingredients. Make sure that you save some for yourself, because it will go quite fast! It is delicious!
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- fresh fruit (such as sliced strawberries, apples, bananas, black, seedless grapes, also canned fruit works well)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or 1 cup pecans
- In a large punch bowl, mix the ice cream and condensed milk until smooth and creamy.
- Add the fruits and nuts, mixing well.
- Serve immediately in glass cups (to show off the colors of the salad.).