1/1 Photo of Classic Green Bean Casserole
This is one of my all time favorites to cook for holidays and just when i have a craving for it. So easy and good! Goes great with any kind of meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain beans and put in a 9 X 13 dish.
- 2Add mushroom soup and soy sauce.
- 3Mix well and top with fried onions.
- 4Bake in a 350 degree oven until onions are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic Green Bean Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.3
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 394.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: