1/1 Photo of Citrus Toddy
Wonderful for sore throat or coming down with the flu days. I think this can be kept warm in a crockpot and also is easy to increase servings. Recipe source: Bon Appetit (December 1987)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan bring water and cloves to a simmer, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 2Stir in 1/3 cup honey, stirring to dissolve.
- 3Stir in juices.
- 4Cover and heat through but do not boil.
- 5Taste and stir in additional honey, if desired.
- 6Ladle into 4 mugs, garnishing with lime slices.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Toddy
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: