Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an easy, excellent way to prepare salmon.
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest or 1 teaspoon lime zest, grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 teaspoons chili powder or 4 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper
- 6 ounces orange juice concentrate
- 6 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, skinned
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix together all ingredients except salmon.
- Coat salmon with mixture.
- Bake until done (about 12 minutes).
The DM really enjoyed this and I found it a bit too sweet for my tastes but made for her more than me. I did notice in the recipe that it say 1 (6 ounce) salmon fillets - I think this should read 6 (6 ounce) salmon fillets as it is supposed to be for six persons. I sacaled the recipe back for my 2 fillets (skin on) which weighed 7 1/2 ounces and took 12 minutes to cook to perfection. I served mine on a bed of steamed baby bok choy and served with baby carrots and crusty baked potatoes. Thank you Kana, made for Bargain Basement.