Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a refreshing, not too sweet punch. I received the recipe from a friend who helped with my son's graduation party. I thought I had lost the recipe, but found it taped to the fridge in the church kitchen last week. Adding citrus slices to the ice ring makes it look pretty. It's also nice to make a little extra punch without the 7 Up, & use that to make the ice ring. That way the punch doesn't get diluted as the ice melts. Cooking time=chilling time.
- 18 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 18 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate
- 18 ounces frozen limeade concentrate
- 3 quarts cold water
- 3 (28 ounce) bottles 7-Up soda
- 2 pints lemon sherbet or 2 pints lime sherbet
- ice, ring
- Combine all juices with water.
- Stir to dissolve.
- Add at serving time: chilled 7 Up& ice ring.
- Top with scoops of sherbert.
Jan 10, 2010, I served this at a bridal shower and they all loved it! It was easy to make plus very refreshing taste.
This is absolutely delicious!!! I served this at a bridal shower, and everyone raved about it. It is soooo simple to make! Thank you for the wonderful recipe!