1/1 Photo of Citrus-Mint Tea
half yank's Note:
Found this on Splenda's webpage. It is really really good! Especially if you let it set. It seems to get better and better the longer it sits! I added some pineapple Rum to it, a a tub of crystal light classic orange mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups boiling water
- 5 regular-size tea bags
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup Splenda granular, no calorie artificial sweetener
- 6 cups water
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- classic Crystal Light orange drink mix
- 1Pour boiling water over tea bags and mint leaves; cover and steep 5 minutes.
- 2Remove tea bags and mint, squeezing gently.
- 3Stir in SPLENDA® Granulated and remaining ingredients.
- 4Serve over ice. Garnish with lemon slices, orange slices and fresh mint sprigs.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus-Mint Tea
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 13.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: