Recipe by breezermom
Nice summertime salad! Since most of the fruit is already bite-size, there is very little work involved. Just 2-3 hours of chilling time, not included in prep or cooking time.
Top Review by Dreamer in Ontario
This is a very good, refreshing fruit salad. I made it as directed except for substituting Riesling for the Chablis since I had some on hand and leaving out the mint garnish. Thanks for sharing. Made for 1-2-3-Hits Tag-
- 1 cup fresh cantaloupe, scooped into small balls
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 cup seedless green grape, halved
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup chablis (may substitute white grape juice, but it will be sweeter)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- fresh mint sprig
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the fruit in a large bowl, toss gently to combine. Set fruit mixture aside.
- Combine the orange juice, wine, lemon juice, and sugar. Stir well.
- Pour orange juice mixture over the fruit mixture; toss gently. Cover and chill for 2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally. Garnish, if desired.