Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice summertime salad! Since most of the fruit is already bite-size, there is very little work involved. Just 2-3 hours of chilling time, not included in prep or cooking time.
- 1 cup fresh cantaloupe, scooped into small balls
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 cup seedless green grape, halved
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup chablis (may substitute white grape juice, but it will be sweeter)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- fresh mint sprig
- Place the fruit in a large bowl, toss gently to combine. Set fruit mixture aside.
- Combine the orange juice, wine, lemon juice, and sugar. Stir well.
- Pour orange juice mixture over the fruit mixture; toss gently. Cover and chill for 2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally. Garnish, if desired.
This is a very good, refreshing fruit salad. I made it as directed except for substituting Riesling for the Chablis since I had some on hand and leaving out the mint garnish. Thanks for sharing. Made for 1-2-3-Hits Tag-
This is a wonderful fruit salad. I just used half a cantaloupe, and the container of the berries and grapes (didn't measure) but used the amount of dressing ingredients called for, except I used water instead of wine. I also used splenda instead of sugar and forgot the mint. Thanks for sharing this easy to make fruit salad.