1/1 Photo of Citrus Glaze on Asparagus or Broccoli
This glaze is great on asparagus but also on any other "bitter" veggie or even on meats. Everyone here goes nuts over it and it is SOOOO easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare your Asparagus or other veggie as wanted.
- 2We prefer to grill the Asparagus until just tender, approx 12 minute.
- 3Microwave 2 tbsp Marmalade for about 20 sec, just enough to liquefy it.
- 4Stir in 1 tsp Lemon Juice. *optional: for heat and to help cut the sweetness add a dash of crushed red pepper.
- 5Drizzle over desired dish!
- 6Yummy -- .
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Glaze on Asparagus or Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g