Recipe by Lunaraven_psi
This glaze is great on asparagus but also on any other "bitter" veggie or even on meats. Everyone here goes nuts over it and it is SOOOO easy!
Top Review by Darkhunter
I really enjoyed this recipe just as written, but my sisters thought it was a little too sweet, so could only give it 4 stars. Would be a great way to get kids to eat asparagus or broccoli. So simple to make also! Adopted for Spring 2008 PAC.
- 16 asparagus spears or 16 broccoli
- 29.58 ml orange marmalade
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 1.23 ml crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare your Asparagus or other veggie as wanted.
- We prefer to grill the Asparagus until just tender, approx 12 minute.
- Microwave 2 tbsp Marmalade for about 20 sec, just enough to liquefy it.
- Stir in 1 tsp Lemon Juice. *optional: for heat and to help cut the sweetness add a dash of crushed red pepper.
- Drizzle over desired dish!
- Yummy -- .