Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This just hits the spot on a hot sunny summer day! Most punches are very sweet . This one is tart with just a touch of sweetness from the crystallized ginger and the ginger ale. Adapted from Penzeys Spices.
- 2 tablespoons crystallized ginger, fiinely chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade (concentrated)
- 4 cups water
- 1 liter ginger ale
- sliced lemons (optional) or limes (optional) or orange (to garnish) (optional)
- In a pitcher, mix together the chopped crystallized ginger, limeade, lemonade and water, stirring until dissolved.
- Pour in the ginger ale, garnish with fruit slices.
- Fill glasses with ice and pour the punch over. Enjoy!
Very refreshing. We all loved it! Thanks, Sharon123! Made for Newest Zaar Tag.
VERY, VERY NICE PUNCH, & a definite keeper! There's no way I'll choose one amongst the 3 citrus slices, so I used all three (using smallish oranges & lemons & a regular lime, cutting each slice half way to the center & then hooking the 3 slices over each initial glass of punch ~ Everyone loved it! [Made & reviewed as a recipenapped tag in the Aus/NZ Special Recipe Swap #19]