- 16 fluid ounces extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons, washed thoroughly,zest only
- 1 lime, washed thoroughly,zest only
- 1 orange, washed thoroughly,zest only
- 3 -4 sprigs fresh rosemary, rinsed
- 6 -8 peppercorns
Directions See How It's Made
- Half fill a bottle with the olive oil.
- Carefully insert the zest into the oil, using a skewer to position if the neck of the bottle is too narrow.
- Finally, push the rosemary sprigs into the oil- you may find that they float to the top.
- Add the peppercorns and then stir the mixture with the skewer.
- Seal the bottle and refrigerate for at least 5 days before using.
- Keep refrigerated once opened.