Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
This makes a beautiful and delicious tropical drink. Something that would go with a Hawaiian-themed menu, too.
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 3 cups orange juice, chilled
- 3 cups lemonade, chilled
- 4 teaspoons grenadine
Directions See How It's Made
- Spoon 2 tablespoons pineapple into each glass (I use stemed iced tea glasses).
- Fill each glass with ice cubes.
- Combine the orange juice and lemonade in a container.
- Pour 3/4 cup into each glass.
- Slowly pour in 1/2 teaspoon grenadine into each glass; letting it sink to the bottom to form a pink layer.
- Serve immediately and do not stir.