Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon syrup
- 1 teaspoon coconut syrup
- 1⁄3 cup espresso coffee, freshly prepared
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- cocoa powder, to dust
- Put syrups into the bottom of a mug.
- Foam & heat the milk.
- Add the coffee to the syrups & mix well to combine.
- Top with milk & milk froth & dust with cocoa powder.
Fabulous drink here Mandy! I could not find the coconut syrup in my area so my local coffee shop made one for me (wasn't that nice?! ) It is a delicious blend of flavors. I love coconut and I love cinnamon but had not tasted a coffee drink with the two. I'm glad I did now. Wonderful treat for myself. I'm going to search some online sites and find that syrup and have it shipped to me so I can make this more often at home. Made for the Comfort Cafe event January 2009.
How could this be anything but wonderful? I wanted a warm treat this afternoon and this fit the bill perfectly. I added a tsp of Splenda to really bring out the flavors. I didn't have espresso on hand but I used strong coffee and that worked well for me. Thanks Mandy.