Delicious with a cup of tea or coffee. The original recipe said that this make 64 cookies - in their dreams! I managed to get 35 which is about right when compared to similar recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, beat the butter with the brown sugar until fluffy, then beat in the egg, molasses and vanilla.
- 2Whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and stir into the butter mixture.
- 3Refrigerate the dough for 20 minutes.
- 4Roll by 1 tablespoon into balls.
- 5Roll in the coarse sugar.
- 6Place, 1-1/2" apart, on a parchment-lined baking sheet and flatten slightly.
- 7Bake in a 350 degree F oven until puffed and crackly, about 9 minutes.
- 8Let cool on the pan on a rack for 5 minutes.
- 9Transfer to a rack and let cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Sugar Crinkles
Serving Size: 1 (673 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.2
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 55.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g