- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup pancake syrup
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (11 1/3 ounce) package refrigerated dinner rolls (8 rolls)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter, sugar, syrup, pecans, cinnamon and vanilla extract in a 9-in. round baking pan.
- Arrange rolls in pan with sides touching.
- Bake according to package directions or until rolls are golden brown.
- Immediately invert pan onto serving plate.
- Spread any remaining topping from pan over rolls.
- Serve warm.