Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great spread for bagels, toast, and biscuits. From TOH-Quick Cooking. Store in the refrigerator.
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a small mixing bowl, add the butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; stir until well blended.
- Spread on toast, bagels, biscuits, and my personal favorite--pumpkin bread.
This was very yummy! I used 2 tbsp I can't believe it's not butter fat free spread (only 5 calories per serving!), 1 1/2 tsp Splenda brown sugar, 1/2 tsp & 1/8 tsp nutmeg. I spread it on a some toast & I loved the sweet taste of cinn! Thanks for sharing.