3 hrs 10 mins
I got this from a booklet I purchased when I was going through my soap making phase. It is a great soap to make as give aways for the holidays!!! Just use candy molds to make minature soaps. Cooking time is set time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces unscented glycerin soap bars
- 10 drops cinnamon oil
- 1 drop red food coloring (optional)
- 1Using a heavy saucepan, melt the soap over low heat until it is liquid.
- 2Remove pan from heat.
- 3Stir in cinnamon oil and food coloring.
- 4Pour soap into a mold and let it set for 3 hours.
- 5Unmold and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Soap
Serving Size: 1 (5 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: