Recipe by riffraff
This is delicious and easy. Takes cinnamon toast to a whole nother level.
Top Review by Mysterygirl
This is a great little breakfast. DH had made some of those Grand canned biscuits the other night so I used the leftover biscuits instead of bread. He took one look at me and shook his head yeah...even mentioned that we should give the recipe to his mom - that is a big complement. Thanks for a tasty easy recipe that's such a treat!
- 2 slices bread (white or wheat)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle cinnamon on plain piece of bread.
- Spread it in and around with a knife.
- Butter that side of the bread.
- Place buttered side down in a moderately hot skillet until lightly toasted.
- Turn and leave on other side just long enough to keep it from feeling soggy.
- Spread hot toast with glaze made with confectioner's sugar, water and vanilla.