Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This was adapted from a recipe on the back of the Pillsbury Cinnabon rolls box.
Make and share this Cinnamon Roll Pull-Apart Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray tube or bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Mix cereal and 1 tsp cinnamon, spread evenly in pan.
- Mix cream and 1/2 tsp cinnamon in large bowl.
- Remove cinnamon rolls from package. Set icing aside. Separate rolls and press together so they don't unroll as easily. Use scissors to cut in quarters.
- Stir roll pieces and chopped apple into cream mixture.
- Spoon evenly into pan.
- Bake 50-60 minutes.
- Turn over onto plate, leave in pan for 5 minutes.
- Remove pan and let cool 5 more minutes.
- Microwave icing containers (without the metal lids) 15 seconds and pour over bread.
- Serve warm.
Nice easy way to make a delicious dessert! Well, it actually didn't end up being a dessert as much as it was a great way to snack all during the day! Gone in less than 8 hours! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's Pick A Chef event]