In ‘Williams-Sonoma: Picnics and Tailgates’
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the milk, chocolate, and cinnamon sticks in a saucepan.
- 2Warm over med-low heat, stirring frequently, until the milk is hot and the chocolate has melted completely.
- 3Transfer to a preheated large thermos.
- 4Include the cinnamon sticks for a more pronounced cinnamon flavor, or rinse off and dry the sticks and pack separately.
- 5To serve, pour the hot chocolate into mugs, placing a cinnamon stick in each mug.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Hot Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.1
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 126.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 11.6 g