Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This comes from my Southern Cooking Cookbook, I love sweet potatoes so much. This is good as a side dish or a special dish at Thanksgiving or Christmas.
- 5 large sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray 9" dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange potatoes in bottom.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, ginger and orange juice and honey.
- Bake covered for 50-60 minutes till tender.
WOW! This was an easy 5-plus!! It was soooo easy to make and tasted absolutely delicious. I didn't change anything with one exception. I didn't have any real orange juice so I had to substitute with "Sunny D" drink. But it worked out perfectly - wonderful wonderful wonderful!! Thanks for an awesome recipe that will be a permanent one in our house. Made for My 3 Chefs 08.