1/2 Photos of Cinnamon Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Nell Majeran's Note:
I got this recipe from the back of a bag of Hershey's Cinnamon Chips. My father loves these cookies and is always asking me to "make a batch". They are chewey and sweet and delicious and you won't believe how fast they go.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2In large mixing bowl cream butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
- 3Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- 4Add flour and baking soda, mixing well.
- 5Mix in oatmeal, cinnamon chips and raisins (batter will be heavy).
- 6Drop by heaping teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until they look golden around edges.
- 7Let cool for about 1 minute and then remove to wire rack to finish cooling.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.1
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 58.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: