I got this recipe from the back of a bag of Hershey's Cinnamon Chips. My father loves these cookies and is always asking me to "make a batch". They are chewey and sweet and delicious and you won't believe how fast they go.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In large mixing bowl cream butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour and baking soda, mixing well.
- Mix in oatmeal, cinnamon chips and raisins (batter will be heavy).
- Drop by heaping teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until they look golden around edges.
- Let cool for about 1 minute and then remove to wire rack to finish cooling.