Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
This simple dessert recipe was found on the back of the Hershey's cinnamon chip package.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) packagehershey's cinnamon baking chips, divided
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons shortening
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll dough; separate into 16 triangles.
- Spread melted butter on each triangle, Sprinkle 1 cup cinnamon chips evenly over rolls; gently press chips into dough.
- Roll from shortest side of triangle to opposite point.
- Place rolls, point side down, on ungreased cookie sheet; curve into crescent shape.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drizzle with CINNAMON DRIZZLE.
- Serve warm.
- CINNAMON CHIPS DRIZZLE: Melt remaining 2/3 cup chips with 1-1/2 teaspoons shortening.
Really good and such a easy treat for when you don't have much time. I halved the recipe and I used peanut butter chips instead of cinnamon, cuz I couldn't find the cinnamon chips at the super market I went to. I also skipped the topping cuz I was sharing these with my Grandson and wasn't fond of feeding him lard. My Daughter and Grandson had a delicious treat. Made for Photo Tag Forum Game.
I made these this morning with some left over pizza dough. For drizzle, I thinned some left over cream cheese frosting with cream. Delicious.
I made these this morning for my dh & I using 1 package of crescents I needed to use. They were easy to put together, and cooked beautifully. The only change I made was to not make the drizzle (did not have any shortening) but I thought they were pretty good w/o it. Thanks for sharing!