Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Elanas Pantry - very good. I double the recipe to make 12 larger muffins.
Make and share this Cinnamon Bun Muffins - Paleo recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil or 1 tablespoon palm shortening
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup grapeseed oil or 1⁄4 cup palm shortening
- 1⁄4 cup agave nectar or 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- To make cinnamon topping, combine agave, cinnamon and oil in a small bowl.
- Set mixture aside.
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl blend together oil, agave, eggs and vanilla.
- Blend dry ingredients into wet and scoop a scant ¼ cup at a time into lined muffin cups.
- Spoon topping onto muffins.
- Bake muffins for 12-15 minutes at 350°.