Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2⁄3 cup plain vegan yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix flour, baking powder, vegan date sugar, cinnamon and salt together.
- Cut in butter until there are no visible chunks left in the bowl. Add yogurt and mix, you might have to use your hands.
- Divide dough into balls on a pan and bake until browned on the bottom.
They were actually not that bad! I was very VERY hesitant, but they were good. I subbed the margarine with apple sauce and used a touch of honey on the tops, but they were a hit!