Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Soooo good, and your house smells delicious when baking. The crust is so easy, you just sprinkle dry cake mix on top of the fruit, drizzle with melted butter, and bake. The crust comes out golden a yummy. From a Southern Living Cookbook.
- 1 (20 ounce) can sliced apples, undrained
- 1 -2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 (9 ounce) package yellow cake mix (I use Jiffy Golden Yellow)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Spread apples in a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with cinnamon and brown sugar. Top with dry cake mix, and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350F for 50-55 minutes or until golden and bubbly.