1/15 Photos of Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls for the ABM
Found this on recipegoldmine.com and LOVE it! The ingredients are similar to other cinnabon copycats on this site, but this is simplified by using the bread machine. Hope you enjoy it as much as me and my family!(=
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 59.14 ml water
- 36.97 ml vanilla instant pudding mix (about 1/2 package of pudding)
- 236.59 ml milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 946.36 ml bread flour
- 12.32 ml yeast
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 59.14 ml chopped walnuts (optional)
- 59.14 ml raisins (optional)
- 1Roll: Place ingredients in the machine following manufacturer's instructions and set for dough cycle.
- 2After completion of cycle, remove from machine and roll out to 17x10-inch rectangle.
- 3Filling: Mix together brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 4Spread softened butter over dough and sprinkle brown sugar/cinnnamon mixture over the top.
- 5Roll tightly from long end, pinching edges closed when finished.
- 6Slice into sizes of your choice (I usually get 12 rolls from this).
- 7Place on greased cookie sheet and let rise until doubled.
- 8Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes, until golden-DO NOT OVERBAKE!
- 9Frosting: Mix together and spread over hot rolls.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls for the ABM
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.4
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 69.5 mg
- Sodium 285.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 33.9 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla instant pudding mix