Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
I made this with Cilantro Rice, and it's to-die-for delicious. Super easy and terrific flavors. Recipe courtesy of The Daily Meal.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat for 5 minutes with a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Meanwhile, season the fleshy side of the salmon with salt and pepper and then add it to the pan, skin side down.
- Cook the salmon for 4 minutes on the first side, then flip the fillets and cook for 3 minutes on the other side.
- Transfer the fish to a plate and let it rest for a minute or two.
- To make the sauce, add the cilantro, shallot, lemon, and vinegar to the bowl of the food processor and pulse 15 times, or until everything is combined fully.
- Turn the food processor back on and slowly add the olive oil in a steady stream through the feeding tube until the mixture comes together in a smooth paste.
- Top the salmon fillets with the cilantro sauce and serve immediately.