Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Spicy! Serve as a dip with pappadums or tortilla chips
Make and share this Cilantro Mint Chutney recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup of fresh mint, chopped, firmly packed
- 2 green chilies, fresh, hot
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until smooth.
What a FUN recipe! I can imagine whipping it up in a dorm. I espec'ly enjoyed combo of mint with cilantro - and forgive me, but I weighted heavier on the mint than cilantro. I was delighted. Good on you, College Kid!