Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
A soothing hot drink.
- Place tea bags in a saucepan; pour boiling water over tea bags.
- Cover and steep 8 minutes; remove tea bags.
- Add in cider and honey; stir to combine.
- Serve either warm or over ice.
- Garnish with orange slices.
Warm and comfortable! Only thing I would change would be to have a little more of the tea flavor. Otherwise, went together quickly and made the house smell great! Thnx for sharing your recipe, ratherbeswimmin'. Made for Comfort Cafe Snow Queen Chalet Jan 2010.
Made for Comfort Cafe - Winter Snow Queen Round 1/10. This was a nice tea and mixed well with the apple cider. The cider, honey and orange made for a nice mix of flavors and aroma. I enjoyed hot. Thanks for sharing such a pleasant tea, simple, yet flavorful tea.
This was a very tasty enjoyable drink. I drank it hot. When my son came in from school he said, "It smells like Christmas or Thanksgiving in here." He enjoyed a cup or two also.