Recipe by Bella Rachelle
This was adopted from Family Circle. I made this dessert and it was a hit!!
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal (such as Rice Krispies)
- 2 cups peanut butter Captain Crunch cereal (peanut butter flavored corn and oat cereal)
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 1⁄2 lbs white chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a large baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine toasted rice cereal, peanut butter flavored corn and oat cereal, marshmallow and pecans.
- Place chopped chocolate in a medium size bowl. Microwave on HIGH for about 3 minutes, stirring halfway through. Stir until smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate over cereal mixture and stir until coated. Spread mixture onto prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm. Cut into 24 squares.