Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Another "strange and unusual" dish from my mom!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 1 (15 ounce) canchunky fruit cocktail (with juice)
- salt, pepper and paprika to taste
- Melt butter in one bowl.
- Put flour in another bowl.
- Dip each chicken breast in butter, then flour and place in a shallow, lightly greased, 13X9 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle each chicken breast with desired amount of seasoning.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Pour fruit cocktail and juice over breasts and bake for another 20 minutes or until chicken is completely done.