Recipe by leach_louse123
My ultimate favorite dessert. These chunky moist brownies are the ideal choice of brownies in my opinion worldwide! They are gooey and melt in your mouth, with a chewy top and a chocolaty centre.
- 200 g milk chocolate
- 200 g 60% cocoa dark chocolate (or more)
- 225 g unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- 225 g light muscovado sugar
- 75 g self raising flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover the milk chocolate with a bag.
- Using a rolling pin, bang on top of the bag as hard and as much as you can until underneath the bag, the chocolate is chopped into different sized chunks.
- Melt the plain chocolate.
- Stir the butter into the plain chocolate.
- Beat the eggs and sugar and then beat in the melted plain chocolate mixture.
- Stir in the flour and the milk chocolate chips.
- Grease and line a 28 x 20 cm / 11 x 8 inch shallow baking tin.
- Add the mixture to the tin.
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F) gas mark 5, for 40 minutes.
- Leave to cool for a few minutes.
- Cut into 18 squares and enjoy!