Recipe by dayla
I got this recipe from the WW Annual Recipes for Success 2003. They are wonderful. I top mine with a dollop of light cool whip and they are tasty. 4 points for 2 hotcakes. Great change for the morning meals.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2⁄3 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup chunky applesauce
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
- Combine flour, sugar, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir with a whisk.
- Combine egg, oil, milk, and applesauce; stir with a whisk until blended.
- Add to flour mixture, and stir until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup batter onto a hot nonstick griddle or nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray.
- Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked.