Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Company just dropped in outta nowhere and you have NOTHING to serve. Keep the ingredients on hand for these cookies and you'll always have something fast to fix. They're cute, they're easy, and they're cheap...and best of all..they're tasty.
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 32 vanilla wafer cookies
- candy sprinkles or colored crystal sugar
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave on half power, stirring every thirty seconds until smooth. Cool to room temperature. Stir in the marshmallow creme until well combined. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- For each cookie, roll a scant tablespoon of mixture into a ball.
- For each sandwich, place one ball on the flat side of the cookie. Top with another cookie and press until mixture spreads to the sides.
- Roll in sprinkles or sugar.