Just got my new book from Jan C. Can’t wait to try it. Source Gooseberry Patch. I made almost the same thing last year. I stored it in the basement over the summer and just brought it upstairs for Xmas. Just add more oil in the bowl.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use a potato peeler to make long strips, about 1/2 wide from the oranges.
- 2Stud the peels with cloves 1/2 inch-1 inch apart.
- 3Pour orange oil and cinnamon oil in a bowl and dip peels in oil.
- 4Allow excess to drip off rind.
- 5Dip cinnamon sticks in mixture as well.
- 6Place potpourri in an attractive glass or ceramic bowl and enjoy.
- 7This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled so make a large batch to have on hand for gifts.
- 8Reapply oil as need.
Browse Our Top Christmas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Potpourri
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: