Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
A lovely Christmas candy, to serve at the holiday season...very easy to make too.
- 10 ounces vanilla chocolate chips
- 1 cup almonds, toasted,and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup candied red cherries, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup green glazed cherries, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- In a double broiler over low heat, or in the microwave, melt the chips until smooth.
- Remove from the heat, and stir in the almonds and the red and green cherries.
- Drop by tablespoons onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with the coconut.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Store in an airtight container.